In the interests of our patients, we wish to advise Townsville Private Clinic is an essential service that will remain open for the duration of the lockdown.
Staff, Visitors and Patients Those who have travelled to any of the identified hotspots during the times and dates indicated below are to continue to:
· immediately self-isolate until 14 days after they were at the location on the dates and times listed
· get tested even if have no symptoms
· watch for COVID-19 symptoms and get retested should any symptoms recur
· even if the test is negative, must stay in isolation for 14 days (this is because it can take 14 days before symptoms may show or test positive).
Greater Brisbane contact tracing locations:
Please click the link below to view the full list of tracing locations
All hospital visitors
- Patients and visitors who reside, work or have travelled to the identified hotspots (local and interstate) are restricted from visiting our hospital.
- Any exception will need to be discussed with the Hospital CEO.
Face masks for Queensland (all of Queensland including Greater Brisbane)
- You must carry a face mask with you at all times when you leave home, unless you have a lawful reason not to.
- You must wear a mask in indoor spaces, including hospitals and aged care facilities
- It is strongly recommended you wear a mask when outdoors if you are unable to stay more than 1.5m distance from other people, such as busy walkways and thoroughfares.
If you have any symptoms at all, get tested immediately and quarantine at home until you receive a negative result.
We will continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and follow guidance issued by Queensland Health and amend these measures as necessary.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support to keep our community safe. Government restrictions will be reassessed on Wednesday 31 March, 2021.
For more information, please visit:
Further contact tracing details will be released to the public from Queensland Health as more information becomes available.
For anyone with concerns or is unsure if they need to get tested or isolate, please call 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84).