The successful applicant will be integral to the effective interdisciplinary management of our patients in consultation with Visiting Medical Officers, Registrar’s, Nursing & Allied Health staff.
Townsville Private Clinic is staffed with highly skilled medical specialists, nurses, and allied health professionals and continues to attract best in class medical professionals who seek to join a team focused on sustainable outcomes and patient care.
The GP will provide medical services to patients admitted to Townsville Private Clinic under the care of a Treating Consultant Psychiatrist.
- Conduct routine medical examinations of newly admitted patients.
- Follow up medical care where indicated of admitted patients.
- Work as part of the multidisciplinary mental health team at the Clinic.
- Work hours are flexible and work in with family/other commitments.
- Secretary support provided.
- Access to Education programs facilitated by the Clinic.
- Significant portion of this work will involve delivery of medical care to serving and ex serving members of the Australia Defence Force (ADF).
Enquiries and applications:
Please address any position enquiries to:
Chief Executive Officer
Townsville Private Clinic
Email: Amanda.delacy @aurorahealth.com.au
Visit our Careers page to keep up to date with current employment opportunities at Townsville Private Clinic.
Click here to view official advert